PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Has anyone experience with cloud mining?

Isn't it a scam?

Re: Has anyone experience with cloud mining?

Building your own unit is much more fun and gives you total control with all mining operations which is impossible after signing up a contract with a mining company. In this way you can get more money but on the other hand you'll spend much more on hardware and software equipment which is rather expensive and should be changed rather often for more profitable mining. Also you'll pay really much for electricity and sipping of that equipment too so in general money profit from this strategy won't be very high. That's why cloud mining became so popular because it solves all these problems, you can just sign up a contract with a special company and save your time and money greatly But yeah, there's sadly too much scam for such companies so you should sign up only with a safe and well-trusted one. On many miners' resources as the best ones are mentioned Hashing 24, Hashflare hashflarecode.com , Genesis Mining, Eobot and Hashnest, they're totally safe and help to get rather good money in this case. But as I mentioned above in such way you won't have enough control with all your mining operations and some users consider this as a serious disadvantage. Hope that was helpful!
    The blood in me gives me eyes to see

Re: Has anyone experience with cloud mining?

I haven't heard about it, and it seems pretty tricky or rather should I say creepy.

Thread Information