Happy St Paddy's Day!

Printable View

• 03-17-2008, 01:41 PM
    adina
    Happy St Paddy's Day!
    Hope you guys have fun! I was out this morning, we hit about 3 bars, home in time to get the girls off the school bus :D (before ya'll are shocked out of your sensibilites, I don't drink). But family traditions are traditions, and we had a good time.

Next year I'll remember the camera....
  • 03-17-2008, 05:41 PM
    Frog
    Re: Happy St Paddy's Day!
    Getting drunk and roudy on St. Patrick's day is an American tradition mostly abhored by the Irish in Ireland.
    You did have me scared there for a minute, adina.
  • 03-17-2008, 07:09 PM
    walterick
    Flogging Molly is playing in Tempe tonight but I didn't bother getting tickets. The ultimate St Pattys Day band imo :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/plfVQV-klZo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/plfVQV-klZo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • 03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
    SmartWombat
    My wife's birthday and first F1 race of the season.
    So we were up at 3am, with our traditional first race cup of tea :)
    Followed by birthday pizza, duck filo parcels, and chocolate eclairs.
    Her birthday, her breakfast !
    So nice of Bernie to organise a race for us to watch :o
  • 03-18-2008, 05:24 AM
    adina
    Happy Birthday to the Mrs Wombat! Sounds like you guys had a good time!
  • 03-18-2008, 06:24 AM
    another view
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Flogging Molly is playing in Tempe tonight but I didn't bother getting tickets. The ultimate St Pattys Day band imo

Can't top that one! I had Scotch last night. Probably considered bad form... :)

Happy B-Day to Mrs. Wombat!