PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Why should I invest in IOT application development?

Why should I invest in IOT application development?

Re: Why should I invest in IOT application development?

Over the last few years the Internet of Things has come to the forefront, with sensors and actuators becoming more common. Elevators, cars, trains, planes, floors, pipelines – they can all be connected – sharing crucial information on their condition or use. There’s already over 29 billion things connected, and recording, and processing data. Which is why the IoT is well on its way to generating $11 trillion in economic activity by 2025.

If you ask such a question that means you are aware that it is the most fast growing industry nowadays. As a co-founder of some ioT development projects I should say that it is obviously worth money and affords spend. But you need to calculate everything beforehand very carefully. Try out this online calculator for ioT development ideas IoT Soultion Cost Calculator to make sure you have taken everything into account. Hope it can help

Hi, I need an application that will control my metrics in SMS and E-mail marketing, but I need them to interact with these massmailsoftware api Email Tracker – Email Tracking Service for Marketing Campaigns Reporting, can it tell if there is such? or can someone write?

One of the most promising areas of work in the field of this technology is the development of IoT applications. The company, which is already investing in the development of applications designed for the interaction and management of IoT infrastructure elements, will be able to benefit from many advantages over its competitors and strengthen its business with to come up.

Thread Information