PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

football betting guide

By advertising I got to a rather interesting site https://footballbettingguide.co.ke/b...betin-app.html . I will not hide, there was some doubt in the beginning, but I decided to trust my intuition and still entered this world of "money". And I decided to bet on sports. At first I started winning, but then I lost once - I got upset. But I came here clearly not to lose, in the future, having gathered all my patience and "brainwashed" - I didn't have to wait even 20 minutes before I started winning on bets. In general, the site is good, convenient, you can really make money, but you always need to think with your brains.
    Last edited by dateronline; 03-30-2021 at 04:10 AM.

Re: football betting guide

I'm new to this business, maybe there will be some advice

Re: football betting guide

I've been making money with Parimatch for a long time. For me it has become more a favorite job than a hobby. But I had to constantly be at home near the computer. I was lucky to have the parimatch android app. After all, now I can place bets and track matches without being tied to a computer.

Thread Information