Florida Fishing

Printable View

• 04-10-2005, 12:47 AM
    almo
    Florida Fishing
    Anyone know of any good fishin' spots in or around the NE Florida area?

It's gettin' to be fishin' time down here and I need some new spots. Any help would be great!
  • 04-19-2005, 10:24 AM
    paulnj
    Re: Florida Fishing
    John,

as it seems NOBODY has repied.......

drop me a PM with your location AGAIN ;) and I will see what I can come up with

Try golf course retention ponds, as most all in north america hold some HUGE bass in the well established(read older) ponds
  • 04-22-2005, 03:16 AM
    almo
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    John,

as it seems NOBODY has repied.......

drop me a PM with your location AGAIN ;) and I will see what I can come up with

Try golf course retention ponds, as most all in north america hold some HUGE bass in the well established(read older) ponds

I'm Jacksonville Fla.
  • 04-22-2005, 07:05 AM
    paulnj
    1 Attachment(s)
    TRY HERE for info

http://bassresource.com/cgi-bin/bass...pl#general_cat

join and ask this kid in your town for tips.... DUDE I just found you someone to mentor :D

http://www.bassresource.com/cgi-bin/...num=1111758313

BTW..... I am the king of bass/ muskie fishing in my family ...... here is a medium sized muskie from my 6' techna AV/ shimano sustain setup :) Iown 13 freshwater/ 5 saltwater setups. FISHING was my FIRST love before birds came into the PICTURE ;)

DISCLAIMER....I didn't take this image.... my brother did with my father's camera(in the image with me)
  • 04-22-2005, 10:10 AM
    jar_e
    Paul,

That is a great fish! Haven't seen a muskie before but wow, looks great!
  • 04-22-2005, 07:58 PM
    walterick
    My gosh! This may be the SECOND time I've seen your likeness up here Paul! You must've really had a good time fishing that day! :)

Rick
  • 04-23-2005, 06:00 AM
    paulnj
    Well I think of my self as TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN , so I fish for the TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN :)

NOTICE that the file is small enough to not be able to get too much detail in my likeness, but still prove it is me ;) I have a few images of me that I WOULD POST at even 1200x1600 , BUT they are film images and I don't have a scanner anymore(or desire to use one)

BTW.. that muskie is only 39 inches (I think) and I have caught them WELL INTO the 40 inches range on many occations. ANYTHING with my family outside is a fun time to me, but ALWAYS catching the best fish makes it more enjoyable ;)