PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Entourage

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Entourage

Tell me I'm not the only one here hooked on this show!!
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Re: Entourage

i watched and loved the first season but alas i moved away from hbo, and don't get it ( my friend at school did). still thinking about buying the dvd set.
    check out my photography website
    http://dylanschneider.zenfolio.com/

Please feel free to edit or change any of my pictures to show me how to improve them.

Nikon D200
    Nikon D7000 w/grip
    Nikkor AF-S 18-135
    Nikkor AF-S 60mm macro 2.8
    Nikon 70-200 2.8 vr
    Nikon tc-17eII
    Kenoko extension tube set
    SB-600

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

When I see the word Entourage, all I can think about is email... Entourage is the email program (is that the right word) I use at work. I have never even heard of the TV show.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

After the "three things" thread, I wondered if this would become it's own thread...

OK, I admit it. I'm pretty hooked - not Sopranos hooked but still watch it most of the time. When both of those shows came out I had no interest in them but somehow that changed. Same with Six Feet Under which I'd put at least on the level of Sopranos. It's weird, I'm not a fan of celebrities and haven't even seen The Godfather (yeah, I know) but really got hooked on both of these. HBO has some really well done shows. Just never got into Deadwood.

Ah... another satisifying episode. I think that may hold me until next Sunday...

The epiodes are so short, and I feel so "hooked" at the end of each one usually, that I've actually considered just not watching the show at all and waiting until the DVD's come out. That way, no frustration!

I've actually been a Jeremy Piven fan sense PCU. I thought he was astounding in that role, and couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing him anywhere afterwards. He did a stint on Ellen's sitcom as a doorman, he did a thriller called Judgement Night, a romantic comedy about a Hollywood tour guide, and some movie about a prostitute in Las Vegas. But suddenly he lands this role as Ari and I swear it's like the guy was born to play it. Emmy worthy again this season!

Dylan - I'm sorry to tell you man, the show's only gotten better since the first season. This is the best season yet, imo!

Michael - Sundays at 7/10 EST/PCT on HBO, with reruns throughout the week. You may have to watch a couple of episodes to get into the story. But it's worth it!

Steve - good call I've never seen the Sopranos. Six Feet Under I hated, but I watch because my girlfriend loved it. So macabre! And don't worry, I've never seen the Godfather series either! (at least, not as an adult)

How bad was Seth Green last night? Was Sloan lying? If so, is this the plot device that drives Eric to Tori? Hmm...
    Walter Rick Long

I couldn't get into the first season of Six Feet Under, but tried it again later and eventually wondered what I didn't see in it before. Takes more than a couple episodes though.

I'm not a big TV watcher, especially in summer - and like I said just not in to the whole celebrity thing. So, Entourage must be good!

Entourage is a bit of an anomaly for me too. I spend most of my time in front of a computer. I do catch movies on tv, occassionally I catch something great on Discovery, TLC, PBS, or A&E, but really just Entourage, and when it's time, American Idol. Nothing else holds my attention!
    Walter Rick Long

Ah, I caught the season finale Monday night. I wonder what will happen next season... LOL IOW, how many episodes until Ari gets resigned.

I realized that the storyline of the season doesn't hold my attention nearly as well as what the guys are doing, hanging out and having fun. I could actually do without all the drama.

On a positive note, Jeremy Piven won Best Supporting Actor! :thumbsup: Go Draws!
    Walter Rick Long

Thread Information