PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Scandinavia

Scandinavia

What are some best places for photographers in Scandinavia? I am planning a rather long trip to explore this part of the world and I will definitely take my camera with me

Re: Scandinavia

If you plan a long trip then consider taking a tour. There are budget, affordable and there are quite expensive ones. Just watch this site and find out more about tours. I would recommend you tours of nature. Cities are beautiful, no doubt but such unique sceneries shouldn't be missed if you are going to spend there long time. Hope it'll help you.

I advise you to visit the aristocratic the United Kingdom, believe me, there are many places for photos. Just do not forget to pre-apply for a visa. Employees of this http://vcgarant.com/visa/evropa/velikobritaniya/ company dealt with my visa. Paperwork does not take much time

Sport is a really important for health. It is useful

Thread Information