PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Mobile application creation

I want to create mobile app for my online photo service. I need to hire developers, or some company? Can you recommend something?

Re: Mobile application creation

Choosing the right software development company for your product is like getting the team to build your new house. Triple check the contractor with whom you will work for the next few months, or sometimes even years, and more importantly, may decide on your success or failure.

You just can’t pick any service provider blindly. You need to check:

Their past work to have a better understanding of their capabilities. Also, take some references as well.
    Their modus-operandi to make sure that they follow the industry standards while developing the innovative products.
    Their manpower as it is the most crucial thing. The manpower is the base of any software engineering services. The more competent they are the more constructive will the software be.
    Their technology stack, tools, and techniques. The professional who use latest tool and techniques will be able to perform state-of-art software.
    Their price tag. Price plays an important factor while choosing a software development comment. Make sure that they charge as per the industry standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Memecoo View Post
    I want to create mobile app for my online photo service. I need to hire developers, or some company? Can you recommend something?
    Of course better will be to hire team of professional developers. You will have modern application which will meets all modern trends. Try to search software development companies on Top10Devs service, for example check Globant review, quite good variant for your purpose.

I strongly recommend you to reach Fusion Informatics one of the award-winning mobile app development company. Having more expertise developers with 10 years experience. This company had founded in 2000, had branches in USA, UK, UAE and India.

Choosing the web and software development company you need to pay attention on different factors. These factors are fast respond, the quality of sotware and their solution, feedbacks. I was cooperating with https://www.innovecs.com/about-us/ which helped my company with outsourcing software development. They are working in different fields like healthcare, gaming, logistics, AdTech etc.

Yes, I can give you good advice. I also have been looking for professionals who can quickly and accurately create a mobile application. In addition, for me, is a very important price because I did not want to spend a lot of money on this. I found this young team https://theappsolutions.com and I can confidently say that they are the best in this area. They created for me a very cool mobile application that became popular on the internet. I am very grateful to them for this and I recommend this services to all my friends. They have 24/7 Contact Center so you can call any time. Good luck)

If you want to create a mobile app for your online photo service, the best decision is to hire a custom mobile app development company. You can check such trusted platforms like Clutch and GoodFirms in order to avoid dealing with inexperienced developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Memecoo View Post
    The options really depend on your budget and the scale of your business. I can recommend you this article https://spd.group/app-dev/the-true-b...p-development/ - it aimed at enterprise-level apps, but the principles will work for app any size and you can find here some tips for your case.

Thread Information