PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What games are popular among kids?

What games are popular among kids?

Re: What games are popular among kids?

Well, that depends on the age range.

For children who are 5–12, I’d say Mario and other platformers are rather popular, as well as Minecraft, which has been mentioned by others. Pokémon is also a common choice. Sonic is still popular, but is in a bit of a decline because of its unpleaseable fanbase. Smaller children generally have a more restricted set of games to choose from, mostly because of protective parents getting involved.

For teenagers, FPS games are VERY popular. Pokémon has also proven to be popular even amongst older audiences with its elaborate competitive scene. Fire Emblem is on the rise, too, though the reasons for this may… “vary” from person to person. More traditional JRPGs are also popular, with Final Fantasy having an immense fanbase for each individual game-most prominently the seventh, though the other games are certainly not negligible. The competitive scene of Smash Brothers is also massively popular in this age area. The challenging puzzles of the Zelda franchise are also quite a draw. PlayStation fans have access to the stealth-based action of Metal Gear. There are a lot of genres enjoyed by teenage gamers.

I think good variant will be life simulation games. In such games your kid needs to take care of his or her virtual lifeform by feeding, treating, dressing it up and playing with it, while enjoying much interaction. Like example I know that https://www.skywardgames.com/category/pou Pou games are popular for kids.

I think that they prefer something like Fortnight

I think that it depends on the age. My kids are 10 years old and prefer Agar.io | Play Unblocked Agario Game for Free online games. It's really exciting when you are coming from school or just to chill when you have free time.

There are many games candy crush, Mario, Kinectimals, Puss in Boots.

Games for development

so cooool,thx

I found cool toys for small kids! I mean eco-friendly wooden toy from Ecotoki.com. There, you can find plenty of unique wooden toys that can be a real treasure for any infant. Wooden trains, trucks, sets for girls and whatever else can be done from wood. My son liked them!

I think that football is very popular among children. So for my sons, I bought a cool foosball table and it helped them forget about video games. I recommend all parents to read Game Table Review and you will be able to learn how to choose high-quality table football for your children.

Cool Re: What games are popular among kids?

If you are looking for indoor games then this list of the indoor game item will help you.
    I found it on the internet some days ago when I want to play with my little boy.
    Previously I don't have any idea that we can play 70 games in home. Wow!!
    Great List.

Moms, I have a question for you. What kind of moisturizing dry skin cream do you use for your baby? I found a great overview on some of the best lotions - https://smarttoyskids.com/best-lotio...bies-dry-skin/ . Did you use any of the products in that review? My daughter's skin has been getting dry lately after a shower. They haven't changed anything, though.

Thread Information