PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Are debt relief programs legit?

Are debt relief programs legit?

Re: Are debt relief programs legit?

Rather than trusting your credit integrity to a paid service, consider a non-profit credit counseling service that has a good reputation in your area

Sure, there are lots of quite competent companies. Check out this info about debt relief program https://debtquest.com/services/debt-relief/ and turn to some reliable debt relief company. I had a nice experience with debtquest with their Credit Card Debt Relief I was taken thorough with all the info from the program. They walked me through the program with ease. It was very easy to understand

Debt settlement might be a good idea. It helps many people to get out of debt at a cost that is less than what they owe. If you have doubts, there is always the possibility to use a loan calculator https://maybeloan.com/calculators/lo...nts-calculator and find out the sum of money you will have to pay.

Hello. Yeah, I faced with different situations about debt, so better will be to use professional help in such cases!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmka View Post
    Hello. Yeah, I faced with different situations about debt, so better will be to use professional help in such cases!
    Good evening. Totally agree. Many people don't know laws and what they need to do to solve problems with credits or debt. This is often used by collectors, for examples I had problems with Constar debt collection agency, which receives a lot of complaints from people. Don't waste your time and hire a lawyer.

Thread Information