PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Dating and Social Networking

I want to try to register on ashley madison, can I find someone here?

Re: Dating and Social Networking

Good afternoon. Given the number of hacker attacks on Ashley Madison in emails, this is likely a test run to hone the attackers' approach. Read it here https://ashley-madison.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , and you will understand. I guess after that there is no reason why many other hackers will not follow. Ashley Madison's particular problem with this data is that it has already been hacked and the initial damage has been done. The risk of re-hacking is that it will revert to the original damage or open up new wounds to Ashley Madison that they might not have hit the first time.

Re: Dating and Social Networking

If you are an active gamer and deeply immersed in the game world, writing reviews about games can take you to a new level and bring great benefits. Both developers and users are interested in game reviews. If you are in doubt or you do not have enough time to start writing a review, we recommend you the article - 10 tips for writing a Game Review, it will be useful to you

Thread Information