PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How to deal with wrinkles?

I looked at my photos yesterday and was shocked. How many wrinkles I've had in the last year. What can I do? I wish I had a reality, not a retouching photo

Re: How to deal with wrinkles?

How to care for the face is a special secret of every woman. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all way

You can take advantage of Hyafilia https://hyaluronpen.store/hyafilia. These are innovative two-phase fillers with a hybrid structure. The scope of Hyafilia is of varying levels. There is Hyafilia Petit. This is used to fill fine wrinkles on different parts of the face

I believe that a woman is beautiful at any age. And I only decorate her wrinkles.
    Last edited by Dgujkl; 03-08-2020 at 03:19 AM.

Take care of your face as usual. The main thing is a quality camera when shooting and a professional photographer. Then the wrinkles will not be so noticeable in the photo. Still not unimportant moment protection of the camera lens, you need a quality case, I recommend watching https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews...r-camera-bags/

Stay fresh ,drinking more liquid avoid sun ,avoid depression are some basic to dael with wrinkles

First you need to understand what triggers the appearance of wrinkles, and try to work with these negative factors of premature skin aging.

Try to make homemade masks for wrinkles on your face - in conjunction with changes in lifestyle, they will give a noticeable result. These masks should be applied 1-2 times a week on the face and neck.

uselessly struggling with wrinkles

Actually, you need to maintain youth and health of the whole organism

The main thing is to take care of your skin daily and choose the right care system that suits your type.

You can fight wrinkles in different ways, but not all of these are equally effective. Remember, it’s very important to choose the best product. For example, colloidal coated silver — is a solution with very fine silver particles, which, together with stabilizing components, is also used in cosmetics. The effect of silver on skin microflora has a number of positive effects. In addition, the disinfectant properties of colloidal coated silver prevent the proliferation and spread of pathogenic bacteria.

The eternal question of how to remove wrinkles on the face can be solved without radical methods and expensive procedures. I constantly do a special massage, buy special masks and creams that contain not only antioxidants and vitamins, but also various natural acids that will cleanse the skin. I especially like Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream - Lifting & Firming Effect https://www.deadseashop.com/collections/yofing, the effect is amazing.

Johnson

Great post, a lot of stuff in here i did not know about

Thread Information