PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Crude Oil trading

Can your recommend how to start? What broker is good?

Re: Crude Oil trading

Are you an expert in trading? I think you should start with demo acc

Do you have some another experience in trading? If yes I can recommend good broker AvaTrade https://www.avatrade.co.za/cfd-tradi...gies/crude-oil you can start with it. They provide good trading possibilities and support. Also there are good bonuses for first deposits.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmka View Post
    All brokers will tell you the same - they are the best, they have bonuses ... in the end, you need to look after the right broker for you. I have tried a few and I can recommend you one of them - CMTrading , they have free training video https://www.cmtrading.com/en-US/training-videos/ with a good support, worth to check.

If you’ve looked into trading then you have most doubtable been exposed to all the various opportunities to make money and are wondering which is the best way to learn trading. First of all, the most vital thing I would advise is to get a Education. There are countless material on in the internet for newcomers as well as experienced traders – all you need to do is search. Spend some time reading and learning on how trading works, the concepts behind trades and how prices are impacted by economic and political conditions.

If you want to make big profits in trading, managing risk is the way to do it along with picking high probability trades. Look at the above chart and you can see that with small risks of 1% of your account, and a proper risk to reward ratio, even with a strike rate as low as 40%, you could still be very profitable.

So, in conclusion, you want to make money from trading? Make the effort to learn, manage your risk and compound your account. I advise to start from a proved list of brokers. That brokers conduct their business fairly and hold responsibility for safety of client’s funds/ Happy trading

Quote Originally Posted by Timmka View Post

Hi Timmka, have you already know much about internet trading ? are you sure you can go on with the more risks and investments? If yes, the trading broker is absolutely a must. Brokers began to support trading with bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies, on their platforms. This one https://primexbt.com/leverage-tradin...-indices-***** has good recommendations among my friends and colleagues. When searching for a broker, check which regulators licensed the company. As well as the period of its work in the market, study the minimum account size, terms of leverage, have a look here. Deposit and spread, look for possible additional benefits, for example, the possibility of internal transfer without fees between accounts with different currencies read reviews about brokers on thematic forums. I wish you good luck!

Hello. Thanks for such good answers. I found many useful info in this thread. By the way what do you think about futures trading? I read several articles on Veloce site and I think it can bring very good profit. Did you have experience in this niche?

Thread Information