PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

This could be the real reason North Korea halted nuclear testing and it could be

Remember when it was in the news that some of the workers in North Korea died during a nuclear test, and that there was a worry of the mountain above North Korea's test site collapsing?
    Well...it's now likely that mountain has collapsed according to a new study and information by geologists at the University of Science and Technology in China.
    Because the mountain has collapsed, these geologists are now concerned that built-up radioactive fallout could escape and start spreading, mainly into China and South Korea, but the main danger is to Kim Jong Un's own citizens (I'm sure he's real torn up about it).

eva

Re: This could be the real reason North Korea halted nuclear testing and it could be

Surprising no one. Just reading the title I knew it would be about the radiation leak.
    Defectors already talk about an invisible sickness that they can't cure because they don't know what radiation is and all the symptoms match radiation sickness.

Re: This could be the real reason North Korea halted nuclear testing and it could be

Regional denuclearization is an important step towards nuclear disarmament. After my trip to Chernobyl five years ago I realized that the radiation could be everywhere, any nuclear materials are extremely dangerous. At that trip I even bought radiation detector for home use. I just want to make sure that my house is safe. I know that Nuclear power industry and Emergency Services often use these devices https://ecotestgroup.com/ to check the level of radiation in the area and measure ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma radiation. I think we should do all possible to get rid of all nuclear technologies for the safety of the entire planet.

Thread Information