PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    Pentax Forum Moderator

Celebrity Duets???

Hey Rick et al...who's going to be the winner??? So far...my money is on Alfonso Ribiero.
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: Celebrity Duets???

Nooooooo....Jai Rodriguez, for sure! Although, Alfonso's probably a close second.

Poster Formerly Known as Michael Fanelli mwfanelli's Avatar

Uh....

Please excuse my ignorance, but what the h*** are you guys talking about? Am I that far out of some loop?

Confused in Perryville
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain

Re: Uh....

Quote Originally Posted by mwfanelli
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what the h*** are you guys talking about? Am I that far out of some loop?

Confused in Perryville
    Lmao...it's yet another reality tv show. This one pairs up celebrities who think they can sing (some of them actually can) with music legends...then the judges decide on one to leave each week.

It's good quality tv, and really, you should be watching it.

Emily

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

I haven't heard of this one either. I'll bet Alfonso can sing though!
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

This one is all new to me. My guilty summer pleasure has been Rockstar Supernova!!! Only a couple more weeks till the new Survivor starts!!!
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Viewfinder and Off-Topic Co-Mod walterick's Avatar

Ken, when does Idol start? Not till next year?
    Walter Rick Long
    Nikon Samurai, Mamiya Master, Velvia Bandit

Check out the Welcome Thread

My photography on Myspace

Pentax Forum Moderator

When I posted this, only a few had been sung, but there are 3 or 4 who can definitely hold their own with the pros...hehe...
    Rick...not sure when Idol starts...I'll have to do some research...
    Michael...Supernova is cool. I've been watching it, also, but last week, it clashed with Duets, so, I watched Duets and Kim watched Supernova in the bedroom...hehe...I actually can't believe she likes it. Everytime I try to rock out, she bitches at me...hehehehehehe....
    Julsoph...Jai is good and I think you may be right...I think Alphonso will lose because of his lack of appeal from the younger audience. Of course, being quite a bit older, I've always liked everything I've seen him in from Silver Spoons to Fresh Prince.
    I think I'll post a poll about Lucy Lawless. Hotter as Xena or as a blonde??? I guess I should pay more attention to the credits on shows, because I didn't know that she was in the new Battlestar Galactica until it was announced on Duets....hehe...and I love BG. But then again, I didn't recognize her as a blonde...hehe...
    Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Quote Originally Posted by ken1953
    When I posted this, only a few had been sung, but there are 3 or 4 who can definitely hold their own with the pros...hehe...
    Rick...not sure when Idol starts...I'll have to do some research...
    Michael...Supernova is cool. I've been watching it, also, but last week, it clashed with Duets, so, I watched Duets and Kim watched Supernova in the bedroom...hehe...I actually can't believe she likes it. Everytime I try to rock out, she bitches at me...hehehehehehe....
    Julsoph...Jai is good and I think you may be right...I think Alphonso will lose because of his lack of appeal from the younger audience. Of course, being quite a bit older, I've always liked everything I've seen him in from Silver Spoons to Fresh Prince.
    I think I'll post a poll about Lucy Lawless. Hotter as Xena or as a blonde??? I guess I should pay more attention to the credits on shows, because I didn't know that she was in the new Battlestar Galactica until it was announced on Duets....hehe...and I love BG. But then again, I didn't recognize her as a blonde...hehe...
    Ken
    Lol...Lucy Lawless looks completely different. I would never have recognized her if I didn't know it was her.
    It's hard to tell who the audience will like with these things...I've always liked Alphonso Ribeiro too...(I'm watching Fresh Prince on Nick @ Nite as I type this...LOL)...I hope he does well! I think he and Jai will be the final two...

Emily

Lea Thompson just started to sing.....I had to walk away from it just now. I didn't want to ruin the image I have of her. Yikes!
    Canon 5D MKII & Canon 7D

Thread Information