PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Car question

Car question

What car do you have? How often you make repairs, and where do you buy parts?

Re: Car question

I have Chevrolet Cruze 2017. Usually I go to the service every 50,000 miles.

I do minor repairs once every six months. I have Jeep Grand Cherokee and Hyundai Elantra. All spare parts I order through internet, so there is nothing difficult. I will share this website for you https://www.concord-parts.com/ maybe it will be useful. They have great catalog of auto parts for all popular cars.

My car has been 3-years old now and so far I haven't experienced any complication. Hyundai offers a yearly check, and free car wash.

What car do you have? If its maintenance costs you a fortune it may be something really old and expensive or really old. It depends on the condition of the car and how you take care of it.

Thread Information