PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Building an app

Building an app

I have an app idea and want to know more about the process of building an app. Any tips and recommendations for beginners?

eva

Re: Building an app

Well, if you want to write the code yourself it would be best to learn a programming language like Java(Android) or Swift(iOS). There are tons of tutorials online, online courses, apps that teach coding, coding bootcamps, college classes, etc. You can also try posting your idea on Kickstarter to raise capital, then hire a programmer to write the code for you, but this requires others to truly believe in your idea. I’ve seen many successful software developers on YouTube who are self taught, it just takes dedication.

Re: Building an app

I think it's best to consult with professional developers first to avoid mistakes. When I decided to create my first app, I found professional software developers and they helped me with this task. They also helped me test my app before launching, which is an important step. Now I also want to become a tester. I found a useful guide to bottom-up integration testing here https://fortegrp.com/how-to-create-a...ting-strategy/ and I hope that one day I will become a professional QA analyst.

Thread Information