PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Is Bitcoin Cash better than Bitcoin?

Re: Is Bitcoin Cash better than Bitcoin?

Bitcoin Cash is a more advanced coin. Speed transaction is faster, the cost of the transaction is cheaper, it has a good team with a good vision

Well, it has some key features such as larger Block size (up to 32MB), good compatibility with existing Bitcoin wallet and good liquidity and is ranked as a top coin. So, it is to some extend, I have already started to trade in bitcoin cash trading platform and hope invest even more

I would recommend this resource https://www.crypto-rating.com/ to make sure that you have the right direction and you are fully aware of this information. You see, in order to have such a business, you need to participate in the mining process, have respected platforms as partners, etc. Good luck

To know what is better, O recommend you to try to compare them at bitcoin lottery. It`s a service which works with the various cryptocurrencies and there you can easily compare the quality of these two cryptoes. Honestly I better prefer to use standart bitcoins of it`s stability and safety. So i want to know your opinion after test.

I think I will choose the usual bitcoin. Don`t want to try something new

I don't think that it's better to trade or to go into cryptocurrency. I am currently dreaming about PS4 and read a lot of reviews about Drakemall. You can watch for it and to read more about how to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by crabby View Post
    Bitcoin cash is a different story. Bitcoin cash was started by bitcoin miners and developers equally concerned with the future of the Bitcoin https://cryptolinks.com/bitcoin-futures and its ability to scale effectively. In August 2017, some miners and developers initiated what is known as a hard fork, effectively creating a new currency which is called after bitcoin cash.
    Hope it helps.
    Crypto Enthusiast

I prefer bitcoin. Bitcoin (₿) is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash which is widespread amond fx trading.

bitcoin is much more reliable as for me
    Last edited by swipka777; 04-14-2019 at 06:55 AM. Reason: f

I think that https://bolt-fx.com/ is quite reliable brokers company. There are a lot of different information, tips and other teaching materials. They also have a lot of different feedbacks.

I don't think so. Anyway, I don't care much, after I started trading cryptocurrencies using a crypto trading bot, I don't pay as much attention to all those coins and tokens anymore.

The findings reveal, among others, that some individuals invest in bitcoin because they support the bitcoin ideology. Contrary to the traditional investment literature, profit expectancy is not a necessary condition to the extent that there is one empirical configuration of motivations that explains that individuals also invest in bitcoin even if they do not expect profits.

Thread Information