PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

The best supermodels in 2018

What do you think? Let's share ideas

Re: The best supermodels in 2018

Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid are the best I follow them in Instagram. Also there is cool website https://compareceleb.com/280-kylie-jenner.html where you can read interesting information about different celebrities and compare one to each other.

You're right, these models are very attractive. However, they are not available for ordinary men like you or me. If you like to look at photos of beautiful models, then hurry to visit the site www.oppagirls.com/oppagirl-gallery/chinese-girls/ to enjoy the hottest and candid photos of Chinese models. I think it's more interesting than artificial Kylie Jenner.

The lowest I started at was $700 while I had a “booker” and she took about 20% of that (which I hated.) I went independent after that and charged $800/hr and slowly went higher...I also have a booker I still work with who charges clients $1500/hr and I end up getting about $1000/hr after she takes her portion. You can check one supermodel from Regensburg agency

Thread Information