PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Best makeup for me

I am a girl and I am 21 years old. I don’t know how to do makeup and it upsets me. I am waiting for your useful advice in this area.

Re: Best makeup for me

It is very difficult to choose the perfect make up for you. I think you should turn to professionals in this field and they will be able to help you choose the perfect makeup for your face type. But if you do not want to spend money on visagiste services, you can find cool makeup ideas on this site. (more for reading) I’m sure that the author can help you choose the perfect make-up and you will look great

That is a cool

Honey, a lot of makeup can ruin your young face. Better take care of creating a cool image. You will need to cut bangs, wear beautiful glasses and just make up your lips with bright lipstick. Read more about the fashion trends of style https://hairstylesg.com/hairstyles-w...s-and-glasses/. Most celebrities have already taken note of this style.

Hello! You shouldn't be upset because of such tiny things. Makeup is easy and there a lot of tips on the net about it. Personally, I use Women's Fashion Tips by BeleneChandia and it concerns clothes as well. If you read the advice, you will probably change your style and improve your sense of fashion.

Thread Information