PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    GB1

Smile The best lawyer story of all time

The best lawyer story of all time.

The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.

The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, "Our research shows that even though your annual income is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way?"

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, "First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, "Uh . . . no, I didn't know that." "Secondly," says the lawyer, "did it show that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children?"

The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology, but is cut off again.

"Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in a dreadful car accident, leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one of whom is disabled and another who has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, says, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

And the lawyer says, "So .. . . if I didn't give any money to them, what makes you think I'd give any to you?"
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: The best lawyer story of all time

Reminds me of someone I know...not a lawyer but same attitude
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Don't know much about lawyers. Not my favourite topic frankly speaking

Thank you very much for sharing. It was quite interesting to me. I've had troubles with the law lately and I need the help of an attorney right now. What do you think about the estate planning lawyer from this website https://www.shtarklaw.com/services/estate-planing/? It seems that they can provide me with great service but I've never had a deal with real estate lawyers. Can you assist me a little with that?

a good lawyer is rare

Hey. I have my own business and due to the pandemic I lost a lot of money. And I even had to go into debt. It's good that they advised me to a firm https://attorneydebtfighters.com/ , which helped me get out of this difficult situation and not lose my business. I am very grateful to them.

Thread Information