PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Which is the best football team ever?

Which is the best football team ever?

Re: Which is the best football team ever?

The most complete team that I seen playing in the last 20 years was the Arrigo Sacchi’s AC Milan. A state of art defense with Baresi, Maldini and Costacurta. Midfielders such Rijkaard and Albertini and forwards like Van Basten and Gullit. A team that competed with powerhouses like Juve and Maradona’s Napoli and was able to come out on top. A squad that won everything and develop into a team that won 5–0 against Barcelona in the Champions final (Barcelona at the time were considered favourites with players like Romario, Stoitchkov, Koeman and Guardiola).

Re: Which is the best football team ever?

Manchester United is the best team ever. I like them a lot. I have watched all matches and I even bet through https://1xbet-ci.net/ from time to time. Because it is so easy to get some extra money when you deal with professionals

Thread Information