• 04-02-2019, 09:31 AM
    Frenzikk
    Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis thread
    What do you know about this disease?
  • 04-03-2019, 11:10 AM
    Timmka
    Re: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis thread
    Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS is a motor neurone disease. with initial presentation it may start from one portion with fatigue and weakness and spreads to the other parts. Major symptoms that call for tests such as blood tests and Mei to confirm the diagnosis are:

Weak arm or leg muscles, usually starting in one arm or leg and later spreading to other parts of the body

●Trouble speaking or swallowing

●Slow, stiff, or awkward movements

●Muscle twitches and spasms

Later an severe progression can result in Using buttons or zippers, Handling coins or other small things and also Writing.

Some others could be difficulty is Walking and turning, Balance, Climbing stairs or Standing up from a chair or the floor, “heavy” legs or Dragging the front of the foot on the ground when walking

Some may have trouble breathing too.

wish it helps. A Drug called as riluzole can help progression but shovel be taken in strict consultation with the doctor.
  • 04-03-2019, 01:12 PM
    Memecoo
    Good answer by Timmka. A terrible disease. My grandfather suffers from it. We use very good medicine to make his life easier.It is Radicat(https://bio-japan.net/index.php?rout...product_id=268). It efficacy for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis ALS was scientifically proven. I recommend to read about it.
  • 07-01-2019, 06:39 AM
    Jamalun
    It is interesting that modern medicine is moving and developing towards the use of natural medicines, I'm talking about medical marijuana and cannabis. These medications can help with nervous disorders, sclerosis, progressive dementia, Alzheimer's disease and more. I advise you to VIsiT The folLOwING INTeRnEt pAGE and read detailed reviews of real people. On CBD oil is worth paying close attention.
  • 11-28-2019, 07:25 AM
    giabey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamalun View Post
    On CBD oil is worth paying close attention.

CBD is always attention-worthy, it is a unique marijuana product thanks to extremely useful cannabidiol containing in it. I say this from my own experience as I use my Yocan Evolve D Plus (dry herb vape pen for weed) rather often.
  • 12-23-2020, 12:13 PM
    Halif
    Advise how you can keep your health? I occasionally drink vitamins, but I think it's not enough