PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    GB1

Lightbulb Amazing Restaurants

Waterfall Restaurant, Philippines

In the beautiful Villa Escudero resort, you’ll find this rather bizarre restaurant located only feet from the base of the Labasin Falls. The restaurant serves a buffet of meats and curries on bamboo leaves and, if you can’t take the heat, you can cool off in the rushing waters.

Joben Bistro, Cluj-Napoca, Romania

Source: freshome.com

Joben Bistro is a peculiar pub that takes you back in time with a charming steampunk design. The combination of brass, copper and fluorescent lights create an elegant hideout to hang out with friends.

Grotta Palazzese, Italy

Source: visitsitaly.com

Ristorante Grotta Palazzese, nestled in the caves of Polignano a Mare beach, is one of the greatest destinations for Italian cuisine in the world. Overlook the picturesque Adriatic Sea as you sip on some of the best wine in Europe.

Piz Gloria, Mürren, Switzerland

Piz Gloria is a revolving restaurant found nearly 10,000 feet high in the Bernese Alps. Accessible by cable cars, this eatery has breathtaking views unrivaled by any other restaurant. The building was famously used in the James Bond series “On Her Majesty's Secret Service.”

The Grotto, Krabi, Thailand

The Grotto is a stunning restaurant in the Rayavadee Resort. Diners are tucked away in a limestone cliff, with fine sand covering the floor and an opening onto a magnificent beach with crystal waters.

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Source: reddit.com
    The Rock is an incredible seafood restaurant built on an outcrop along the Michamwi Pingwe peninsula. Accessible by boat, the food served here is caught only a few feet away.

Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Rangali Island, Maldives

Ithaa is one of only a few underwater restaurants in the world. Rated "the most beautiful restaurant in the world" by the New York Daily News, Ithaa sits five metres below the surface and is surrounded by all manner of sea life.

Le Panoramic, France

Source: .chamonix.net
    Le Panoramic is situated on the summit of Brévent at more than 8,000 feet above the ground. While grabbing lunch, visitors are treated to the amazing views that the restaurant offers of the monumental Mont-Blanc.

at.mosphere, Dubai

Source: reddit.com
    Found on level 122 of the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, at.mosphere offers an incredible dining experience along with amazing views of one of the world’s busiest cities.

Ali Barbour’s Cave Restaurant, Kenya

A natural phenomena, Ali Barbour's Cave is thought to be 180,000 years old. Recently converted into a restaurant, it consists of a series of interlinking chambers, which reach depths of 30 feet below the ground.

Soneva Kiri Resort, Thailand

These ‘treepods’ offer the opportunity to climb into the leafy canopy of Thailand and dine in high in a tree. Waiters navigate through a series of zip-lines like acrobats to deliver mouthwatering food to your private pod.

Romita Comedor, Mexico

In the heart of Colonia Roma is an elegant rooftop restaurant with incredible glass windows and ceilings that open on to a beautiful cityscape. Romita Comedor is known for authentic Mexican cuisine and amazing cocktails.

Hotel Chocolat, St. Lucia

Hotel Chocolat is hidden amongst quaint cocoa plantations and overlooks the Pitons, two volcanic mountains, which dominate their surroundings. The restaurant creates seductive cacao cuisine, using chocolate in both sweet and savoury dishes.

Al Mahara, Burj Al Arab, Dubai

'The Oyster Shell' in Arabic is a stunningly massive floor to ceiling aquarium that sits inside this grand restaurant.

Camera Cafe, Yangpyeong, South Korea

In a sleepy village just outside of Seoul, is a cafe built by an avid camera collector. This bizarre building is a must for anyone enthralled by the oddities that this country has to offer.

Hotel Edelweiss, Mürren, Switzerland

Where better to enjoy haute cuisine and a beer than 6,300 feet above the ground surrounded on all sides by a magnificent mountain panorama formed by 21 peaks at the heart of the Alps.

Kayumanis, Ubud, Bali

This restaurant is located in the lush tropical landscape which dominates inner-Bali. Dine out in the open, with amazing views of the vast and untamed jungle.

Skyline Restaurant - Queenstown, New Zealand

At more than 2,500 feet above Queensland, a cable car ride is needed to access this eatery nestled on the side of Bob's Peak. Views from the restaurant are some of the most remarkable in New Zealand and include Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter Peak and Cecil Peak.

El Farallón, Los Cabos, Mexico

El Farallón is nestled into the cliffs of Capella Pedregal, an area famous for its beauty and powerful tides. This seafood restaurant’s food is just as magnificent as its views - both of which are complimented by the sound of crashing waves.

Crater Lodge, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania

The Ngorongoro Conservation Area is home to the Ngorongoro Volcanic Crater, which covers more than 100 square miles. Overlooking this immense landscape is the Crater Lodge restaurant.

White Rabbit Restaurant & Bar, Moscow, Russia

Moscow is an incredibly vibrant city with immense history and architecture. The White Rabbit offers some of the best panoramas of the bustling city below, along with delicious international fusion cuisine.

The Bedford, Chicago

The Bedford occupies what was once a bank in the 1920s. Much of the original architecture, including the vault, copper safety deposit boxes and steel doors remaining intact, transporting diners back in time.

Fangweng, Yichang, China

Fangweng is known as the hanging restaurant because it is built into the Happy Valley of the Xiling Gorge. Several hundred feet below the hanging floor is the raging Yangtze River. The restaurant gets its name from Lu You, a poet who brewed tea in the caves during the 1100s.

Cova d'en Xoroi, Menorca, Spain

Hidden in the caves of the sheer cliffs of Menorca, this restaurant overlooks the crystal blue seas of the Mediterranean.

Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Re: Amazing Restaurants

These restaurants are really very creative.

Very Awesome .......lol
    Justice? You get justice in the next world, in this world you have the law.

Great restaurants lo.

Wow!! Awesome!!
    Whenever you have a problem, just sing your favourite song!
    You will realize that your voice is far worse than your problem!
    TRUE STORY !!!

Very creative!

Great! I like very much!

Great work. I'll definitely consider them when on a vacation.

I like this work very much!

Considerable for having a vacation.

I am looking for commercial display fridges to demonstrate and store the presented assortment in cafes, restaurants, bars and other similar food outlets. I believe that they are often one of the main decorations of the organization and provide a decent level of sales. so the question is, where can I find a large selection of such display fridges for a reasonable price?

Of course, it is always a great pleasure to eat out at the restaurant. However, I try to do it as rare as possible and I try to cook all the food at home. For example, I started reading the reviews by Mark Miller on Skillet Director site. I hope soon I will buy some new equipment.

Thread Information