PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    Poster Formerly Known as Michael Fanelli mwfanelli's Avatar

All These Nasty Things...

Dear Abby,

Let's see now: school shootings and deaths in Colorado and Wisconsin last week and just today in Lancaster at an Amish school. Prominent politician is a sexual predator of underaged boys which was covered up by high-level Republicans to save the congressional seat (are they Catholic?). An expose on TV last night (night before?) about the sudden rise in random violence by teenagers on the homeless. Too numerous to count recent busting of children ready to do a Columbine on their schoolmates.

Is this sudden rash of despicable acts just a fluke or a sign that the End Times of American Society are upon us?

Grumpier Than Usual
    Maryland
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: All These Nasty Things...

If that isn't enough, there was also a report of a teenager with a gun outside of a school in Las Vegas. Two schools were in lockdown last I heard. Police did find a gun, but I don't think the got the person who was reported with it.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Thread Information