PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

advise a good book with ready-made homework

Do you use such books? What edition?

Re: advise a good book with ready-made homework

No, I do not use books with ready-made homework, because there are a lot of mistakes. I always tried to do all the homework on my own, but if my knowledge was not enough for this, I turned to this Homework Service. https://www.assignmentexpert.com/ They are true professionals in this field and always quickly and efficiently carried out my order! Their 10 years of experience and many satisfied customers assure their reliability.

Yes, I also found many mistakes in such books. Thank you for your post. Are the services of this company expensive?

I have never used such books and many students complain about incorrect content. I prefer to do difficult papers and other tasks in the service of superiorpapers. I do not need to spend time searching and brainwashing, I just open the site, place an order and feel relieved.

I also did not have to use such books. Good essays are well planned. So make a plan on paper before you begin to write the essay. If you don't finish the essay, include your plan in what you turn in. If you stick to the plan, then you will succeed. In any case, you can always ask for help https://speedypapers.net/ when you have difficulty writing an essay.

Thread Information