• 10-30-2007, 06:47 AM
    adina
    6-1! probably one of the best games of the season, and
    I went to bed at halftime! Ack! Had I known!

I had MuayThai last night, and got my butt stomped. I can hardly move today, bruises have been forming all night.

I get home, have a yougurt, watch a few minutes, and go to bed. 13-7 Packers when I called it a night. I wake up this morning, and all the articles online are talking about how great the game was.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7389456

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/sports/ar...lay103007.html

Superbowl bound? Probably not. But sure is fun while it lasts.....
  • 10-30-2007, 08:47 AM
    shutterman
    Re: 6-1! probably one of the best games of the season, and
    Sounds like you should have had a Mai Thai instead of the crazy Mauy Thai. Favre sure is fun to watch!
  • 10-31-2007, 05:04 AM
    mwfanelli2
    I don't follow football that much, but some people here at the school were saying that the new QB for Denver did an excellent job but was "sabotaged" by one of his players. That sounds weird, is that just sour grapes?
  • 10-31-2007, 05:29 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    I had MuayThai last night, and got my butt stomped. I can hardly move today, bruises have been forming all night...

Wow, I love those drinks! But only if they have the tiny umbrellas in them. Sounds like you got pretty sloshed. You really should know your limits... :D

Hey, did you see my post about the trip to Chicago?
  • 10-31-2007, 06:33 AM
    adina
    Yup, saw it. Double checking that weekend....let me know when you've got a flight.

Of course, if you wanted to come to Milwaukee instead of yucky old Chicago, I happen to know some pretty great places to get those little umbrella drinks... :D
  • 10-31-2007, 06:58 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    Of course, if you wanted to come to Milwaukee instead of yucky old Chicago, I happen to know some pretty great places to get those little umbrella drinks... :D

BLASPHEMY!

If I ever come to Milwaukee, there is only one beverage I'll be consuming...

BEER! :thumbsup: :ihih: :crazy:

But thanks for the offer... :D