Nikon Camera Equipment Forum

Discuss Nikon digital cameras, Nikon film cameras, Nikkor lenses, Nikon camera accessories, etc. - Your Nikon cameras forum moderator is Franglais.
Nikon Review Index >>
Nikon Digital SLR Reviews >>
Nikon Nikkor Zoom Lens Reviews >>
Nikon Nikkor Prime Lens Reviews >>
Nikon Camera News, Pro Reviews & Articles >>

Wrong belief About the condition "Acute heart failure"

Heart failure (Heart Failure) is a condition that results from an abnormal heart function. This can arise as a result of heart defect or abnormal function. As a result, the heart is unable to superslot pump blood to various parts of the body or to carry blood into the heart normally. Heart failure patients can be divided into two groups: acute heart failure. And chronic heart failure Which if there is a chronic condition then it can result in an acute condition
    This is different from cardiac arrest because heart failure is a condition in which the heart pumps less blood. Causing the flow of blood into the heart to not do well enough The heart will work harder to try to pump blood around. Of the body to be normal But after a while The heart muscle that works this hard will gradually weaken and the blood cannot pump any more.
    There are two types of heart failure:
    1. Right-sided heart failure Normally, the right ventricle is responsible for receiving blood from the body to the lungs. If this condition occurs, it will congest the body fluids. Swelling of the feet, enlarged liver, gas
    2. Left-sided heart failure Usually the left ventricle serves to pump blood to the entire body. If this condition occurs, it can lead to congestion in the lungs (flooding the lungs) along with swelling of the feet. Because most heart failure diseases tend to affect both sides of the heart.
    Therefore, the main symptoms of heart failure are fatigue, fatigue and the obvious symptom is swelling. Emergency Immediate medical attention and first aid are needed. Because treatment must focus on emergency treatment To help with blood circulation and breathing To save life in time, here are five myths. Related to acute heart failure

Re: Wrong belief About the condition "Acute heart failure"

Hey guys! How can I monitor my heart health?

Re: Wrong belief About the condition "Acute heart failure"

Hey! In fact, it is good that you realize the importance of having your heart checked regularly and checked for its health. I can advise you this blood pressure monitor app expressdigest.com/can-the-iphone-check-blood-pressure-yes-and-highly-effective/
    I've been using it for quite some time now and it works flawlessly. Thanks to him, I can consult a doctor in advance if I notice any problems with the work of my heart.

Thread Information