Nikon Camera Equipment Forum

Discuss Nikon digital cameras, Nikon film cameras, Nikkor lenses, Nikon camera accessories, etc. - Your Nikon cameras forum moderator is Franglais.
Nikon Review Index >>
Nikon Digital SLR Reviews >>
Nikon Nikkor Zoom Lens Reviews >>
Nikon Nikkor Prime Lens Reviews >>
Nikon Camera News, Pro Reviews & Articles >>

Merry Christmas to all.

Want to wish everyone here a very merry Nikon Christmas and happy holidays.
    It's been very quiet here as of late, so hope that the new year will bring back some interesting topics.

Cheers
    Last edited by volks; 12-22-2014 at 02:30 PM.
    Volker
    Nikon D7200
    Nikon P7100
    Nikon 16-80/2.8-4 ED VR
    Nikon 55-200 VR II

Keeping it light and simple.

Re: Merry Christmas to all.

Same to you!

I'm busy shooting and trying to develop (RAW) what I shot. I have a backlog of 1300 model pictures to get through (reduce 400+ pictures done in the shooting to maximum 10 best that I actually distribute.

I also cover many more events in the village which I send off to local journal and usually get published.

I'm sternly ignoring the latest gear announcements (D750, D810) - apart from the little SB500 flash. The SB910 is too big to carry around on holidays and travels and the SB400 isn't powerful enough. The SB500 looks just right plus - I can even use it as a video light. Yes the D7100 is occasionally pressed into service as a video camera for family occasions and it does it very nicely.

Got to go. As its raining the family is going for a Mud Walk in the English countryside
    Charles

Nikon D800, D7200, Sony RX100m3
    Not buying any more gear this year. I hope

Re: Merry Christmas to all.

I also cover many more events in the village which I send off to local journal and usually get published.
    Whether you want to pass a+ training exam exams or looking for certification security+ questions our can provide guaranteed success in real exam of security plus certification cost ccna training are also having Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Thread Information