• 08-24-2015, 05:36 AM
    benjikan
    1 Attachment(s)
    D800 with Sexy Top 50 Model, Sabrina Ioffreda in “Wildest Dreams” for SCMP Fashion
    Hi All,

For those of you interested here is my newest Fashion Editorial for SCMP Fashion with the Top 50 www.Models.com Model, Sabrina Ioffreda in “Wildest Dreams”. You may remember her from the Tom Ford “Lips and Boys” Ad Campaign.

Here is the Link Below to the whole story and our video as well.

Top 50 Model Sabrina Ioffreda Wildest Dreams for SCMP Benjamin Kanarek | Benjamin Kanarek Blog

"Lips and Boys Campaign"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kved4v1_e9A

Best Wishes
    Ben
  • 08-24-2015, 06:55 AM
    volks
    Re: D800 with Sexy Top 50 Model, Sabrina Ioffreda in “Wildest Dreams” for SCMP Fashio
    Quote:

Originally Posted by benjikan View Post
    Hi All,

For those of you interested here is my newest Fashion Editorial for SCMP Fashion with the Top 50 www.Models.com Model, Sabrina Ioffreda in “Wildest Dreams”. You may remember her from the Tom Ford “Lips and Boys” Ad Campaign.

Here is the Link Below to the whole story and our video as well.

Top 50 Model Sabrina Ioffreda Wildest Dreams for SCMP Benjamin Kanarek | Benjamin Kanarek Blog

"Lips and Boys Campaign"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kved4v1_e9A

Best Wishes
    Ben

Very nice, but me thinks this post is in the wrong section as it has nothing to do with Nikon gear really.
  • 08-24-2015, 11:00 AM
    Franglais
    Re: D800 with Sexy Top 50 Model, Sabrina Ioffreda in “Wildest Dreams” for SCMP Fashio
    Well actually I think it does belong here

Benjikan uses a D800E and he gets wonderful results with it. I keep on saying to myself "How on earth did he do that"? And it inspires me to do better. The image on Facebook with him with a little dog on his lap and the D800 on a monopod did not go unnoticed..

He's one of my heroes. And he's probably noticed that this forum is one of the rare places alive on the site.
  • 08-24-2015, 12:52 PM
    volks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Franglais View Post
    Well actually I think it does belong here

Benjikan uses a D800E and he gets wonderful results with it. I keep on saying to myself "How on earth did he do that"? And it inspires me to do better. The image on Facebook with him with a little dog on his lap and the D800 on a monopod did not go unnoticed..

He's one of my heroes. And he's probably noticed that this forum is one of the rare places alive on the site.

Well in that case please accept my apology Benjikan.