Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>

Travel to Wayanad

Kerala, a state in Southern India is known as a tropical paradise of waving palms and wide sandy beaches. It is a narrow strip of coastal territory that slopes down the Western Ghats in a cascade of lush green vegetation, and reaches to the Arabian sea. Kerala borders the states of Tamil Nadu to the east and Karnataka to the north. It is also known for its backwaters, mountains, coconuts, spices and art forms like Kathakali and Mohini Attam.

One of the most beautiful places to visit in Kerala is Wayanad.
    This place isn't just about beauty, it's an adventure all together.

Wayanad is a promising land in the upper reaches of the Western Ghats with plenty of lakes, wildlife sanctuaries and trekking trails to make your Wayanad holiday, a splendid experience. Enjoy a few days in the lap of nature as you go for the most exhilarating experience in your life with family and friends. There are some very prehistoric sites like Edakkal caves where you can see cave drawings dating back to centuries. These wonders are a few to mention as your best Wayanad tour packages includes much more than that.
    There are a few wonderful places like the Pookode Lake and wildlife sanctuaries of Tholpetty that take you to a wonderland of wildlife, nature’s greenery and simply the best weather you have so far experienced in Kerala.
    When you take a boat ride on the Banasurasagar dam, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the Banasura hills as the backdrop to the dam and still enjoy the ride in the largest earth dam in India. This is exactly why Wayanad is a hot favourite amongst everyone who are ready to opt for tour packages from Wayanad from their own cities.

Re: Travel to Wayanad

good post my friend

Wao this is interesting idea and I was exactly looking for this same post for to do my dissertation for me AU so keep it up.Very well done.I have bookmarked your link.

Not a bad option about Bali, I would have rushed there too. And it would be better to take several girlfriends with you at once in order to enjoy the heavenly atmosphere from morning to night. In general, I really want to go on a week-long tour to Chernobyl https://chernobyl-visit.com/chernobyl-tours/ . In general, I adore the atmosphere of stalkers - to see something that no one else has seen, to soak in the atmosphere of abandonment and abandonment, to walk around the ruins. I think that after the New Year I will definitely go with my friends to this city in order to better understand it.

asad azeem

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes which will make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing! The Big Five In Africa-A Wildlife & Conservation Volunteer Experience

Despite having read a lot about the place, we have to confess that we were amazed when we entered its great Imperial Hall, in minibus rental which, in addition to thousands of old books, there are several marble statues, precious frescoes that decorate its dome and two fantastic globes. , one terrestrial and another celestial.

asad azeem

Hunza is another destination in the northern area of Pakistan mostly popular for Hunza Tour Packages. It is famous for its historical background, panoramic views, enchanting sceneries, lush green beauty, and pleasant weather.

asad azeem

Trips VIO is a travel search, comparison & booking engine that compares thousands of cheap flights, hotels, activities & car rental services. We don't sell any booking tickets, we just show you the amazing prices and let you choose the best offer. family travel

asad azeem

Ernakulam most popularly known as Kochi is a Significant attraction in tourism sector. The queen of Arabian sea is located at the south west coast of Kerala, mesmerizing people by its magical beauty. tourist spots at trivandrum

asad azeem

Portugal is an amazing country, watch these videos if you planning to travel to Portugal or if you currently life in Portugal, to make sure that you know what you SHOULDN'T DO in Portugal.Things not to do in Portugal

asad azeem

At Baitong hotel, quintessential design elements meet you around each corner and down every corridor. Our unique architecture with lush gardens, minimal ponds, cascading Jacuzzi, striking staircases, glass-bottomed pool and phnom penh hotels walkway, and other bold features will enhance your stay.

asad azeem

We are a small and friendly company dedicated to helping you organize your trekking in Morocco. Please tell us about your program. If you do not find it on our website, I will tailor a holiday to your requirements; we can lead a wide range of treks. mountain bike morocco

Thread Information