Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 first render revealed, launching on June 29

There have always been rumors that Samsung plans to officially launch our new smartwatch soon, according to rumors, it might be in August this coming.

It is expected that at The Virtual Samsung Galaxy Event at MWC 2021 on pg slot June 29, Samsung will debut their Wear OS first, and Samsung is expected to bring the Galaxy Watch Active 4 as a model. first

Which we have to thank "OnLeaks" and "GizNext", the famous IT news line, for bringing this new render of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 to post for us to see the design first.

From the picture, we know to some extent that the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 will come with a more curved front screen than the current Active2 model, and the two buttons on the side of the device will come with a new rectangular shape to help emphasize. The thinness of the display bezel instead of the old ones that are round in shape

As for the specs, it's pretty certain that the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 will come with Google's new WearOS operating system (now that the current Samsung smartwatch uses TizenOS).

The Galaxy Watch Active 4 is available in two sizes, 40 mm and 44 mm. The case uses aluminum material. And there are 4 colors to choose from: Black, Silver, Green, and Gold (Please note that this render is for illustration purposes only. and the colors shown may not be 100% accurate)

The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 is expected to cost less than Rs 30,000, however we will know the exact price on June 29.

However, it is not confirmed whether the Galaxy Watch Active 4 will be officially launched or not? We can only hope for Samsung to launch it this Monday according to the rumors that have come out. The schedule for traveling to our home Probably around August, let's just say that if anyone is looking for a new smart watch to use, then save money and wait.

And this is all about the upcoming new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4. Are you excited for the launch?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 first render revealed, launching on June 29

The design is so good, I love these silver models. I used to think that Apple Watch is the best smartwatch ever, but later I discovered for myself Koretrak. Koretrak's features and quality are superb, you can find more relevant info here https://koretrak.pissedconsumer.com/review.html .

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 4 first render revealed, launching on June 29

I discovered for myself Koretrak. Koretrak's features and quality are superb
    https://nicelocal.com.au/

Thread Information