Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>

newspaper article on motion-sensor cameras

Hi,
    I am a reporter for a small Pennsylvania newspaper who wants to write an article about ways that photographers have used motion-sensor cameras to photograph wildlife. I expect that researchers, hunters and others have found these types of cameras helpful. I'd like to hear about interesting projects or photographs obtained with motion-detector cameras. Also, if you're interested in being interviewed for the article or took a nice photo with a motion-detector camera that you would allow to be published for free, please let me know.
    Thanks
    Birdseye

Nature/Wildlife Forum Co-Moderator Loupey's Avatar

Re: newspaper article on motion-sensor cameras

Hi, birdseye, and welcome to the site.

Hopefully some people will chime in here. Although I don't know anyone off the top of my head that uses such a device. But, like you said, there are hunters that use those off-the-shelf remote camera mounted to trees.

I think most of us live in somewhat urban areas and keeping a camera out unguarded would be the same as putting a "steal me" sign on it

Hope your article goes well!
    Please do not edit or repost my images.

See my website HERE.

What's a Loupe for anyway?

Thread Information