Freezeout Lake

Printable View

• 05-02-2010, 03:52 PM
    ksbryan0
    3 Attachment(s)
    Freezeout Lake
    Our weather has been tough on photography for the past couple weeks. Rain and snow, plus a LOT of wind. The calmer days have only had 25-30 mph winds! I was able to get a few shots in a drizzling rain by Freezeout Lake along the eastern front of the Rockies; high ISO and less than ideal images, but about the only thing worth sharing lately! The Yellow-headed Blackbird and American Avocet were in a slough next to the lake. The Meadowlark capture was made further down the road during a short break when the sun partially appeared.
  • 05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
    paulnj
    Re: Freezeout Lake
    Those are great under those conditions. Well done!
  • 05-02-2010, 08:11 PM
    Singletracklovr
    Nice captures Ken, I feel your pain on the bad weather.
  • 05-02-2010, 08:22 PM
    ksbryan0
    Thanks for checking them out, wish conditions allowed better quality. Bob, your location is similarly situated to mine, in regards to the mountains, so I'm guessing most flights are grounded in your neighborhood as well? My Colorado trip has been re-scheduled for the week of the 17th, maybe conditions will be more conducive to photography by then. I will be traveling to Utah & Nevada this week; haven't checked out the weather forecast, but at least I will be on the otherside of the range, so it has to be different, right?