Nature and Wildlife Photography Forum

Discuss all types of nature and wildlife photography, photo techniques, equipment, and share your nature and wildlife photos.
Featured Photo
Photo by BMOORE

by BMOORE
Featured Photo Archive >>

Easter is a safe holiday for us....right?

No real photographic quality here, just for fun.

Saw these gals on the way home tonight and stopped to take some shots...

There must have been 50 of them in the field..

Canon 40D
    Canon 7D Mk II
    Canon 18-200mm IS
    Sigma 150-500mm OS
    Canon 50mm 2.5 Macro
    Canon 430EX Speedlite

Feel free to edit my photos to improve them, don't be afraid to ask for the raw image if you feel you can help!

Re: Easter is a safe holiday for us....right?

Easter is a holiday where we get to see Jesus Christ in the flesh, and I think that it is a great opportunity to learn more about him. We can learn more about his life, his teachings and his teachings are so important for us because they will help us to live a better life. Try holiday powerpoint templates to present your presentation. In addition, we can have fun during this holiday by doing different activities like going out somewhere or just staying at home with our family and friends.

Re: Easter is a safe holiday for us....right?

Many travelers often don't realize what is at stake when they visit another country. It's important for us to fight back against these attacks on our civil rights and make sure that our fellow Americans have a safe holiday abroad. It is not easy to find the best holiday package during our spring break. There are many websites that provide information about different countries and cities, but it is not easy to choose the right one. I will give you some tips so that you can decide which one suits you best.

Thread Information