• 09-15-2020, 01:03 AM
    Dingbest
    The changes 2K21 needs to make
    Normally I start these off by saying I am trying to start a discussion rather than a debate, but I'm actually willing to argue about NBA 2K21 MT Coins any of these, so feel free. Is that you explain how it makes NBA 2K21 BETTER. Don't just say"stop whining about x ray", explain how x is really improving NBA 2K21. Quick overview of my perspective. I'm a SS3 with a 67 W% in park (1200 games) and 80% in rec (250 games). The bulk of the park games are with randoms, and the rec games are a mixture together with buddies and of randoms.

So I'm not a 2K god by some stretch, and I'm not a bum. My rec team wins 95% of their time, so that I have experience being the sweaty squad that everyone hates and being of randoms on a group. I feel as I have more of a perspective of what it's like to be the ordinary 2K participant. I'm buying NBA Live 21 and 2K21 regardless of what next year, but that I'm sticking with another or one. Here is 10 changes I feel 2K should make that would make NBA 2K21 better for the majority of players.

Offensive 3 minutes in park is 6 minutes. This lets bigs camp in the paint for 5 seconds at a time either sitting under the rim to get an board or pump faking 100 times beneath you're under the rim. During Rush events that they call 3 minutes in 3 seconds and it actually cuts down on some of the article scorer cheese. Defensive 3 in the key should be added to park too, but fix it (in rec too ) so where you do not have to be hugging your man not to receive it called. A defensive 3 minutes call could function just like a foul call. Coupled with #8 on the list, that would cut back on the paint camping.

I hate court conquerer since the playground empties and I do not wanna play against AI. But there's no denying. You should have the choice of playing with friends against AI on your myplayer or even match up against your friend's team. It would also be nice to have the ability to practice plays to your pro am team ect. The concern with this that I hear is people using it to cheese NBA 2K21 to progress their player but you might nerf the progression in these games similar to how the cages are. (I had a 20 rebound game and got like 600 points towards defensive badges).

I've played over 3000 park matches between 2K19 and 2K20 and I've yet to see out somebody foul. Players know they there are no free throws in playground and do not have to fret about fouling out, so that they could spam for their heart's content. Best case scenario, they receive a steal. Worst case scenario, they prevent your momentum or quick break. There is virtually no penalty for reaching. By cutting the limit you reduce the number of Cheap NBA 2K21 MT fouls to give to 2 in half.
  • 08-23-2021, 01:40 AM
    chia88
    Re: The changes 2K21 needs to make
    Your tell-all mode in this paragraph is really hard, everyone can have no trouble being aware of it, Thanks a lot. atari breakout
  • 12-23-2021, 06:53 PM
    nicajose
    Re: The changes 2K21 needs to make
    So I'm not a 2K god by some stretch, and I'm not a bum. My rec team wins 95% of their time in 8Rental, so that I have experience being the sweaty squad that everyone hates and being of randoms on a group. I feel as I have more of a perspective of what it's like to be the ordinary 2K participant.