Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Fujifilm Finepix internet service question?

Hi. I know this is a simple question that shouldn't even have to be asked. However, I have a FinePix E900 Fujifilm and I wanted to utilize the finepix internet service that they have to offer. However, everytime I click to register, it opens up a dialog saying "click to interrupt registration process" and a new window is opened. However, that window is blank, remains blank, and for at least 20 minutes I can not get it to proceed to registering.
    Is there a website that I can go to in attempts to bypass doing it by the finepix program?

Re: Fujifilm Finepix internet service question?

I've never used this before but had great support with Fuji cameras. Have you tried contacting their tech support?

Did you already register?

Microsoft will not allow me to download the driver for my FujiPix A303 on my XP. Microsoft says your product is not regtistered with them. Do You have the registered driver?

Most likely cause is the browser. IE8 will brake web pages if your browser settings are not set correctly. Any web page that uses Active X controls you have to use IE only

You may have to email the Fuji web support to make sure what browsers are supported.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

I'd recommend going with Flickr. You'll have a larger community of photographers to share your stuff with. But chances are, the tech support people won't be able to help you. it's probably a website/IT issue.

Thread Information