Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Question Carry-on bag for camera equipment...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a carry-on camera luggage with handle and wheels that will hold (safely) a DSLR+grip, a 180 mm Macro, a 16-35 mm L II, a 24-105 L and a 100-400 mm plus a 580 flash, a filter pack and a few other odds and ends (battery charger(s)), rocket blowers, extension tubes, etc.) that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that will last for quite a while. I currently have a LowePro Phototrekker (had it for years), but it cannot accommodate all of my equipment and is starting to get a bit to heavy for an old guy (like me) to carry around airports. Any insight, experience etc., that anyone would care to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

WesternGuy

Re: Carry-on bag for camera equipment...

I also like the Lowepro line, I have the Vertex 300 AW and love it.

Have you looked at the Pro Roller 1? Would that be able to fit all that you need? If it does check at a seller on the bay under sellnsend, I purchased my 300 from him and his price with free shipping was hard to beat.

James

Re: Carry-on bag for camera equipment...

Thanks James. I will have a look at the ones you suggest.

WesternGuy

Thread Information