Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Business in 2022

Hello
    IoT being a buzz word in the industry as well as among-st the students, lot of people are looking for career in IoT. I suggest not to get into the the fields where there is saturation / already many are there.
    You can search engine for blogs by industry and research people .
    I have not understood the purpose however the industry case studies will give you the practical scenario in the field.
    Regards

Re: Business in 2022

Many companies do not pay attention to the fact that there are new digital technologies. Therefore, they lose a large number of their customers. Well, if you want to increase the visibility of your company and also get new customers, I advise you to get acquainted with the company https://www.sam-solutions.com/indust...net-of-things/ . They are developing new digital technologies that the consumer can apply in real life. But most importantly, he will be able to interact with other users and objects, thereby promoting your company.

Thread Information