Digital Video Forum

Digital Video Forum Discuss camcorders, HD video, HD DSLRs, video editing, DV software, and video techniques. Your DV forum moderator is Skyman.
Read and Write Camcorder Reviews >>
    Member Intrepid Berkeley Explorer's Avatar

Lightbulb Travel To Belgium, Holland and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)

My movie “Tulips That Yodel” tours Belgium, the Netherlands, (Holland) and Switzerland. Stars include a World War I trench museum, Bruges, the lovely Keukenhof Gardens, Dutch Windmills, Amsterdam (with its canals & a coffee house that sells pot), the mighty Matterhorn, and a great Swiss folklore show making music from "instruments" you may see nowhere else, plus yodeling.

“Tulips That Yodel” can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I still sell absolutely nothing.

My video site is:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Video.html

With any modem you can view a gallery of still pictures from this trip at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Page35.html

There are over 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line including trips to China, Russia, Antarctica, Italy, Britain, Hawaii, Australia, Bali, American National Parks, Africa, Greece, and Turkey; see lions, whales, elephants, or penguins.

The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures from every continent at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Travel To Belgium, Holland and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)-holfredfillscreen.jpg   Travel To Belgium, Holland and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)-switmat2.jpg  

asad azeem

Re: Travel To Belgium, Holland and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)

Over the decades, Manchester's taxi industry has undergone significant changes. From the classic black cabs to the introduction of private hire vehicles and ridesharing services, the city's taxi landscape has continually evolved to meet the needs of its residents and visitors. Book a Taxi from Manchester to Windermere

Great topic! Traveling to Belgium, Holland, and Switzerland sounds like a cool experience! The combination of video and stills will capture the beauty of these countries perfectly. If someone wants to relax after their travels, Alpine Valley Resort customer service is a top option and can provide a great place to unwind. I can't wait to see the photos and videos from your trip. Enjoy every moment and safe travels!

asad azeem

You don’t have to own snorkeling equipment to enjoy the waters at Cocoa Beach. There are several local shops where you can rent gear, such as Ron Jon Surf Shop or Cocoa Beach Surf Company. Many shops offer both rentals and sales, so if you fall in love with snorkeling, you can buy your own equipment. snorkeling in cocoa beach

asad azeem

Located a bit further from the main Angkor complex, Banteay Srei is renowned for its intricate carvings and pink sandstone. The temple is often referred to as the "Jewel of Khmer Art" due to its fine details and smaller scale. must see siem reap

asad azeem

Rome’s opera house, Teatro dell’Opera di Roma, is a cultural landmark in its own right. Whether you’re an opera aficionado or a first-time attendee, the performances here are sure to leave you captivated. https://flyer-club.com/p/city/rome/

asad azeem

Punta Cana is a premier Caribbean destination that offers something for every type of traveler. Whether you’re looking for a luxurious all-inclusive resort, a charming boutique hotel, or a family-friendly getaway, you’ll find it in Punta Cana. With its stunning beaches, warm hospitality, and a range of activities, Punta Cana hotels are the perfect setting for an unforgettable vacation. Zona Colonial hotels

Thread Information