• 07-07-2014, 12:22 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Teaser from my first commercial video...
    Hello all. Longtime site moderator, first time posting in this forum. Like many of you, I've slowly been adding video to my photo toolbox. I started with still frame animation techniques like time lapse and stop-motion. Now I'm proud to say I've taken the plunge and have begun to shoot and edit video footage.

After a lot of work, I've published the teaser to a "behind-the-scenes" video I'm creating for another photographer:

https://vimeo.com/98746003

I expect to complete the full video sometime this summer. Of course, any and all comments are welcome. I know this site is in transition, but I look forward to sharing advice and questions on motion topics and projects and embracing the enthusiasm many of you here have...
  • 07-23-2014, 10:12 AM
    katehiper
    Re: Teaser from my first commercial video...
    Looks very interesting! What's the purpose of the video? Good luck
  • 07-23-2014, 05:17 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Thanks. The purpose of the eventual final video is to show some of the things that go on *behind-the-scenes* of a photo shoot...
  • 08-05-2014, 03:25 PM
    airmikey
    Pretty cool video, where did you get the music from?
  • 08-05-2014, 03:30 PM
    airmikey
    Oh yeah, and was that someone you knew to help with the video or an actual actress trying to get noticed..just wondering.
  • 08-09-2014, 10:36 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Hey. It was a behind-the-scenes video for another photographer's photo shoot. Lisa was the model for the other shooter, so by default she became the subject of my video! :D

Right now, most of my bed and soundtrack music is put together using SONY Acid loop software (I use Acid Pro), and their great collection of royalty-free loops: www.sonycreativesoftware.com/loops
  • 08-24-2014, 07:46 AM
    Alexsolo
    Interesting :)