Digital Video Forum

Digital Video Forum Discuss camcorders, HD video, HD DSLRs, video editing, DV software, and video techniques. Your DV forum moderator is Skyman.
Read and Write Camcorder Reviews >>

Show us your Videos

I have kicked this off with on old experimental Documentary I helped to make back in my uni days. specifically I was main camera, editing and sound. It was a long time ago and I am a lot better now (watching it I saw so many mistakes!) but feel free to let me know what you think!

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1757594258

when submitting your video, it can be of anything, a slide show you made, great Aunt Maude's birthday, your latest short whatever you would like feedback on. The only stipulation is that you have to have been involved in the creative process. please don't post links to someone else' videos. oh and if you haven't posted them online yet, you can do so on Photography reviews on video page. The link is under the share tab at the top of the site or you can click here http://videos.photographyreview.com/

Re: Show us your Videos

I do slide shows for competition purposes using a program called PicturestoExe .. I have tried uploading a couple of them to Youtube, but it doesn't do any kind of justice to quality. I have several on an external site, which I am happy to let anyone have on request - it does require an email invitation though. If anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Cheers
    Mike
    Mike Dales ARPS
    My website: www.mikedalesphotography.co.uk

Thread Information