• 05-28-2004, 02:09 PM
    joey2509
    Shooting streaming web video
    I would like to know if I can get away with shooting some clips for my website with a digital camera(I have not bought it yet) I was wondering if I could get away with a camera that will do both as I need to get a camera anyway.....any ideas?
  • 05-28-2004, 02:56 PM
    Sebastian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2509
    I would like to know if I can get away with shooting some clips for my website with a digital camera(I have not bought it yet) I was wondering if I could get away with a camera that will do both as I need to get a camera anyway.....any ideas?

Web video is low quality to begin with, I don't see any reason why a digital camera with video wouldn't suit your needs just fine.
  • 05-28-2004, 10:02 PM
    azonicbruce
    What type of videos are you planning on putting on your website? I guess the main thing would be if you're going for higher quality then get a camera that can capture video at 30fps. 15fps is what alot of cameras can do, but more and more can do 30fps and will look more like stuff that comes from a camcorder.
  • 05-29-2004, 10:36 AM
    joey2509
    Basically it willb e some smal clips, like 2 minutes or so that are how to rig rig a kayak for fishing....I am thinking or getting the sony P-10..any thoughts on that camera?
  • 09-02-2004, 11:12 AM
    Tin-Cup
    joey, would this quality be good?

http://homepage.mac.com/algodden/dan...Theater21.html

plus its more how you encode it... have a look at the video and tell me if the quality is what your after
  • 09-03-2004, 03:05 AM
    Tin-Cup
    wow thank penny..(my mums name also) i appreciate that, its not hard to do its just that the way its put together makes me feel emotional, know what i mean? those dedications are to my brother nick and my partners father and grandfather...

thanks for the positives