• 05-29-2005, 05:21 PM
    Dave Beachel
    Need a little help on Pinnacle Studio 9
    Help me out guys........Using Studio 9, I use CD audio. During naming one disc, I named it wrong and crashed an entire rendered movie. I know, my mistake, but darn....Any way, my real question is where are the disc recognition file kept? Is there a way for me delete the Audio title library? My only solution was to completely un-install and re-install the S/W.

Hopefully I won't make the same mistakes, but if I do, I would like know how to work around this issue.

Thanks.
  • 05-31-2005, 10:34 PM
    Skyman
    Re: Need a little help on Pinnacle Studio 9
    I don't really understand the question. i am not really very familiar with studio 9 (although i used to teach people studio 8)
  • 07-31-2005, 03:57 AM
    gregjmcd1966
    Re: Need a little help on Pinnacle Studio 9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Beachel
    Help me out guys........Using Studio 9, I use CD audio. During naming one disc, I named it wrong and crashed an entire rendered movie. I know, my mistake, but darn....Any way, my real question is where are the disc recognition file kept? Is there a way for me delete the Audio title library? My only solution was to completely un-install and re-install the S/W.

Hopefully I won't make the same mistakes, but if I do, I would like know how to work around this issue.

Thanks.

I have used studio 9 quite extensivly & have had exactly the same problem (it is great s/w but can be temprimental at times). I dont know where to find the disc recognition file but can help with a solution to stop it happening again. I have i tunes on my pc, you can convert any song in your library to mp3. I generaly look through my i tunes library & find my song of choice, convert it to mp3 (takes seconds). then i access my i tunes music folder locate artist & import song into studio 9. eliminate the anoying cd ritual you have to go through. hope i helps. p.s check out my q & maybe u can return the fav