• 05-19-2010, 03:54 PM
    dreamkast
    Best Vid camera in this price range
    So I needa start filming my dj gigs in clubs so this is what I need.

A vid camera that uses sd cards and/or hardrive.

Can shoot in high res (hd)

light and small

good image stabilization and easy to use (auto focus) as noobs will be using it and just needs to be ready to film without major adjustments.

Really good in low light/dim situations like a night club.

MUST HAVE AUDIO IN, so i can plug my mixer straight into it and record my sets without the crowds noise.

looking for a cheapish camera though so it doesnt need to be top of the line. Looking to spend no more than a camera like the JVC Everio GZ-MG750 or the Sony Handycam DCR-SX40

THANKS ALOT.
  • 05-20-2010, 06:32 PM
    dreamkast
    Re: Best Vid camera in this price range
    please need help asap.

Doesnt needa be amazing quality as using for youtube. just needs to be able to shoot decently at night and have audio in.
  • 05-22-2010, 12:55 AM
    rixxxx
    Re: Best Vid camera in this price range
    Panasonic AG-DVC20 3-CCD Shoulder Mount Min-DV Camcorder
    With a 10X optical zoom and 500X digital zoom, the Panasonic AG-DVC20 3-CCD shoulder mount camcorder offers true colors and easy operation for high-quality, professional level video capture. The convenient, shoulder-mount design with one-touch navigation menus allows for stable shooting and easy control, making this camcorder a great choice for recording weddings, sports or any events. New features include a Power LCD function, which allows the side screen to be seen in bright sunlight, and Zero Lux Night View, which transforms the LCD into a light source for shooting in total darkness. The newly-designed, one-touch navigation control makes VCR playback very easy and doubles as a function selector for settings such as Backlight Compensation, Soft Skin, Color Night View, Tele-macro, Fade in/out, White balance, and Mic level -- all while on the shooter's shoulder.
    http://puregizmo.com/panaso-mini-dv-...ag-dvc20.shtml