Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Thread: straps

straps

What is a good reliable cheap strap for the canon rebel xt?

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: straps

Is there something wrong with the one that came with the camera? There are lots of different straps out there depending on what you want, and how much you want to spend. I have always used the strap that came with the camera until a few months ago. I got a neoprene strap free from Smug Mug and I really like it. Pretty much the same design as the the original Canon strap, but much more comfortable.

Right now none of my cameras even have straps on them because I have been doing a lot of work from a tripod and the straps kept getting in the way.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

I prefer the straps with the buckles so you can remove them. Often times I don't want one on and it just gets in the way. Its hard to find one with the buckles that isn't monstrously huge though.

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

I like the Optech straps for that, I was worried about the strength of the plastic clips in removable straps.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Thread Information