• 02-13-2009, 11:52 AM
    sonyh10
    Sony H10 - Photographic studios
    Current Owner of a Sony H10 Camera. Looking to see if we can output the pictures directly to a PC, very similar to the method used at Photographic studios.

Any ideas or suggestions?
  • 02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
    OldClicker
    Re: Sony H10 - Photographic studios
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sonyh10
    Current Owner of a Sony H10 Camera. Looking to see if we can output the pictures directly to a PC, very similar to the method used at Photographic studios.

Any ideas or suggestions?

What do you mean by, "...output the pictures directly to a PC..." Download and view on a PC? View as on the LCD before taking the shot?

Here is the manual.

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/DSCH10_EN_ES.pdf

TF
  • 02-13-2009, 01:06 PM
    sonyh10
    Sorry I was not totally clear. Basically would like to use the PC as the LCD Screen. In other words, when a picture taking process is completed, the picture would show up on the PC, same as it currently shows up on the LCD Screen. No download if pictures, but a direct link.
  • 02-13-2009, 06:07 PM
    OldClicker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sonyh10
    Sorry I was not totally clear. Basically would like to use the PC as the LCD Screen. In other words, when a picture taking process is completed, the picture would show up on the PC, same as it currently shows up on the LCD Screen. No download if pictures, but a direct link.

All I can do is read the manual. It is sometimes called tethering. - TF