Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Sony Alpha A350 Samples & Preview

The Sony Alpha A350 came in for review about a week ago. It's in the hands of the reviewer now, but I have posted a short preview with full-res studio sample photos. Image quality looks very good and I definitely like having a tiltable LCD when I'm using Live View. All DSLRs with Live View should have tiltable LCD displays. That makes Live View so much more valuable!

Sony Alpha DSLR-A350 Preview >>

The review should be done in 2-3 weeks. So check the preview page again in the beginning of September. And if there's anything you want us to test or answer for you, make sure to let us know!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

kwc

Re: Sony Alpha A350 Samples & Preview

Hi everyone, I'll be doing the review for the camera. I'm a sports photographer specializing in cycling but I'll be putting the camera through a variety of hoops. I'd love to hear what sort of tests you'd like done with the Sony. Like John, I am already enamored of the tilting LCD screen combined with Live View that works with autofocus. You'll definitely be able to get some nice angles with this camera.

Thread Information