Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

Two episodes of 'SpongeBob SquarePants' pulled from Nickelodeon.

Name:  399c88ec7625d381ae8f38eff30298f3be-spongebob-squarepants.rsquare.w330.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  25.5 KB

The virus-themed "SpongeBob SquarePants" episode was pulled amid the coronavirus outbreak, while another episode was taken mid-air because the storyline was not suitable for children, a Nickelodeon representative told NBC News on Wednesday.Kwarantined Crab" was not broadcast. "Due to the sensitivity to a global pandemic in the real world," said David Bittler, Nickelodeon's executive vice president of communications.Season 12, this episode takes place in Krusty Krab, a fast food restaurant where SpongeBob works.

Health checkers tell slotxo download staff and patrons that people have "Clam Flu" and that they quarantine everyone inside. Panic Another episode, Season 3's "Mid-Life Crustacean," has not aired since 2018. "After a standard review in which we found some story elements inappropriate for children," Bittler said.At the time, Spangle Bob's boss, Mr. Pledge, was old and wanted a night out with his best friend, SpongeBob and Patrick. A bizarre night is concluded by breaking into a woman's house and stealing her underwear. The three were quickly caught by their warrant, which became Mr. Stacks' mother.

The first 12 seasons of the show have just begun to stream, along with other classic Nickelodeon shows when ViacomCBS rebranded its streaming platform to Paramount +, a 1999 children's show merger, whose content was written to capture the attention of adults. Has been highlighted in Paramount + advertising campaigns.Amazon Video, which comprises Seasons 1-6, also dropped "Mid-Life Crustacean".The news of the two episodes was pulled according to other recent children's content reviewed and considered harassment. Dr. Seuss, six books will no longer be published due to the racist and insensitive imagery, Dr. Seuss Enterprises said earlier this month.

In “And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street,” a white man whips a black man in “If I Ran the Zoo,” a white boy holds a big gun while standing on the head of three Asian men. If I Ran the Zoo ”also features two men from Africa who are shirtless, without shoes and wearing grass skirts while holding exotic animals.And earlier this week, Scholastic announced a decision to draw on Dav Pilkey's 2010 visual novel "Captain Underpants", "The Adventures of Ook and Gluk: Kung-Fu Cavemen from the Future", due to the story.

Re: Two episodes of 'SpongeBob SquarePants' pulled from Nickelodeon.

Can't wait to check these episodes, thanks for sharing such great news. Do you know if I can watch SpongeBob series on Paramount? Or should I ask directly through paramount network customer service number ? You mentioned this company in your post and I thought it must be possible.

Thread Information