Digital SLR Cameras Forum

Digital SLRs Forum Discuss digital SLRs, lenses, RAW conversion, or anything else related to digital SLRs. You may also want to see the Nikon, Canon, and Sony camera forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital SLR Reviews >>
Digital SLR Buyer's Guide >>

re: Canon Rebel EOS Digital

I "sorta" stuck my pretty little neck out, and promised a friend that I would have no problem finding on line a users manual or "short course" for this camera.

I then checked all of my sources, and found out that I was wrong; and believe me that is hard for ME to admit.

Is it possible that someone here, could point me in the correct direction before my friend finds out that I am capable of being wrong. PLEASE ?

Manual?

What, exactly, does your friend need? Did they lose their manual? Or are they looking for an actual class?

Uwe, the moderator of this forum, puts out ebooks on specific digital SLRs. I'm pretty sure he has one for the Digital Rebel. It does cost money. But it's well worth the small price. Check the main page of the Digital SLRs forum for a link to his site.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    What, exactly, does your friend need? Did they lose their manual? Or are they looking for an actual class?

Uwe, the moderator of this forum, puts out ebooks on specific digital SLRs. I'm pretty sure he has one for the Digital Rebel. It does cost money. But it's well worth the small price. Check the main page of the Digital SLRs forum for a link to his site.
    I will do that right now. I am sure my friend will be glad to pay the price. I did not ask why? Just was too dang eager to help. Know better next time!

Re: Manual?

Try this link for a great tutorial. http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/index.html

I find myself going back to it as I try different things with my Rebel. As far as the manual, you can download it from Canon's web page. Print it out on standard paper and you have a readable version vs. the tiny booklet that Canon sends out with new cameras.

Thread Information